Getting Started with a New Blog..

Firstly to talk about my new blog's name, it's "Brian's Music Room" in Latin. To confess, I was trying to make a "Cool" name with a Spanish ( It's because I took a Spanish class last year.. ). But the Spanish word Musica only stands for meaning "Music." So I thought it was bit too restricted to describe me and my blog's identity. That's why I chose a Latin which contains much more connotation in it( Latin word Musica stands for Culture, Music and Enjoyment... ). What is more, I love learning new languages. So using Latin in my blog title is sort of making a implication that I'm gonna learn Latin someday.

To move on, my name is WooHyeon Cho in Korean, and Brian Cho in English. Since there are lot of Brians around, I don't care about the name you use... so most of my friends use both of the names. Before I talk about myself, let's listen to this song which is on my "Brian List." ( I often try to make my own song list composed with favorite songs. I might post some of them in my blog soon, too add, It's mostly composed of hiphop and Jazz but I also love rock bands like Metallica and ACDC. )
This is song "Take Five" by Dave Bruebeck. I posted this video because I think this song can represent me ( I love this song. And it's also a well known jazz classic ). I am person like a Jazz. It might sound little awkward but it's the point, that jazz is not a musical genre that depends on one instrument or musician. I am the person who is really enthusiastic at making new relationships with others. So my blog is another try to share "myself" in a entertaining way.

Hmm.. to talk more about myself, as I mentioned in this article, I really love music. But which I love more is travelling to other regions. Every time I visit new place, I cannot stay my heart from pounding. I really get delighted and look forward for the new environment and new encounter with foreigners.
This is picture of "Pier 39" in California. I took this picture when I visited this place during the vision trip. Every single time when I see this picture, it arouses me a nostalgic memory and thrill of travelling to new places. ( I also love watching movies from all around the world. )
Actually, my composition skills are not that impressive. But I'll try to make it better because I am really eager to share my hobbies and interested topics by posting on this blog. !!Bless on me!!

Comments

  1. Great title, nice blog, and great taste in music. I also enjoy jazz, especially Cuban big band jazz from the 60's and 70's, stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpJ4hF8EBZg

    Beautiful photo. Keep posting, and keep writing, and don't wait until I assign something if you enjoy keeping a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you enjoyed my post. I also love Southern American jazz songs like you posted here.
      I will keep posting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rug: a Feminist Literature?!

How Can Social Circumstances can Affect Literature: Through Anton Chekhov's Short Stories

James Joyce: A Quantum Writer.